4 days, $795 July 19 -22, 2018
10 Students maximum per class
This newly revised introductory track replaces the previous 5 day Traditional Track by offering a clear foundational curriculum at a more manageable entry point.
Intro Track singers will have access to the Conference’s nationally renowned faculty through 3 master classes. The Intro Track Lead Faculty sessions will teach the remaining 4 sessions. All Intro Track singers will participate in the Conference wide Industry Panel discussion and the Closing Night Showcase Performance of the Conference.
The 4 day Intro Track is a great fit for singers who are new to this type of performance work, singers looking to explore a personal song performance style, and singers still in their college studies of music or theater looking for additional performance training.
- In depth song performance coaching in master class setting
- Text analysis and lyric exploration
- Collaborating with your music director – a critical partnership
- Coaching on mic technique, vocal technique and musicianship
- Developing a relationship with your audience
- Industry Panel Forum
You also receive:
- Limited class size: 10 students max per group to insure quality stage time
- Participation closing night showcase & DVD of the performance
Lead Faculty: Tim Schall * Carol Schmidt
Guest Master Class Faculty: Jeff Harnar ● Faith Prince ● Marilyn Maye