NEXT STEP TRACK
7 days, $2575
9 Students Maximum per class
July 17-23, 2017
The Next Step gives you the tools to craft yourself into a compelling product.
Ready to go to that level? Then this is the right jump in value for you.
This track continues the core, traditional training and offers answers to questions such as: How do I identify and shape my performance persona? How do I put together a show that reflects that? How do I create individualized arrangements? How do I get butts in the seats?
Your 7 days of sessions will include comprehensive song performance coaching from Conference Faculty, along with special sessions addressing:
- Putting together a show and working with a director
- Marketing Your Own Show: when you’re responsible to fill up the seats
- Creating Arrangements: the art of personalizing your songs with a music director
- Working Professionally: performing in clubs, self producing, cabaret and money, self-marketing
You also receive:
- Participation in St. Louis Cabaret Festival closing night showcase & DVD of performance
Brainstorming Sessions – a unique experience with select SLCC faculty that focuses on specific artistic career development for you
The Next Step Track is right for the experienced singer who seeks to take responsibility for all aspects of their work.
Next Step Track Faculty:
Marilyn Maye ● Peisha McPhee ● Faith Prince ● Christopher Denny ● Michael Orland ● Alex Rybeck ● Jeff Harnar ● Billy Stritch ● Tedd Firth ● Tim Schall ● Conference wide Industry Panel Forum