2018 CONFERENCE - JULY 14-22, 2018
WELCOME TO THE 2018 ST. LOUIS CABARET CONFERENCE! This year brings some changes in the program that I hope will better meet your needs!
The nation's longest running training program in the art of song performance gives you yet another stellar faculty roster of professionals to guide you to achieve your goals. Award winning Broadway and cabaret stars, show business legends and the finest music directors in the business - all are at the top of their game and committed to helping you to achieve your performance goals.
Beginning in 2018 we will now offer a new 4 day Intro Track that will replace the previous Traditional Track. We hope this better serves the beginner to the work! The Next Step Track remains the same 7-day comprehensive step that experienced singers need to help them get to the next level in their work. The exclusive Pro Track is expanding to 9 days to better meet the needs of singers ready to commit their time and resources to professional level opportunities.
The High School track has grown to 5 days and is now under the management of The Cabaret Project of St. Louis, a not for profit arts organization that can support its long term growth at a more affordable rate for families.
The St. Louis Cabaret Conference celebrates its third year of partnership with Saint Louis University, one of the Midwest’s most esteemed institutions of higher learning. All master classes and housing will take place on this beautiful urban campus in the heart of St. Louis,
The 2018 SLCC offers:
- One of the strongest faculties in the nation that is committed to YOUR growth.
- Daily personalized mentoring
- Three distinct learning tracks for adults ages 18 and up
- Low student to teacher ratio for maximum individual attention
- An industry panel of producers, agents and booking managers from around the country
- Breakout sessions on show development, creating arrangements, career development, social media marketing.
- Professionally produced Performance Series that includes showcase performances by each track
- A fully produced performance evening of St. Louis Cabaret Conference Faculty
It is my goal that the St. Louis Cabaret Conference continues as a proud leader in highly impactful song performance training for singers in the U.S, mentors the next generation of professionals, and creates a place for industry ideas and networking.
Hope to see you in 2018!
Tim Schall, Artistic Director/Producer