July 16-23, 2018 9 Full days $3900
8 Students Maximum per class
This track has expanded to 9 days in order to give you intensive high level performance mentoring, personalized industry feedback and connections, exclusive Pro Track performance night and other valuable tools for success.
In addition to comprehensive song performance coaching The Pro Track includes:
- Exclusive Pro Track public performance with each singer performing a 3 song cabaret set under the direction of the Conference Faculty
- Individualized feedback of above performance from national Industry Panel
- Developing the right marketing materials, websites and social media presence
- Session on recording and marketing a CD
- State of the Industry sessions with Industry Panel
- Resource networking with your St. Louis Cabaret Conference peers
- Demo reel footage of your pro track showcase set for your private use
The St. Louis Cabaret Conference Professional Track track is limited to select singers dedicated to year round professional development.
Professional Track Faculty
Showcase direction/music direction: Faith Prince * Alex Rybeck
Faculty: Billy Stritch ● Tedd Firth * Marilyn Maye * Jeff Harnar
Lead Faculty will offer master class instruction, in addition to directing you through your performance showcase sets. Guest Faculty will offer master class instruction and break out sessions.