July 16-23, 2017
8 days, $3500
8 Students Maximum per class
This comprehensive track gives you intensive high level performance mentoring from the St. Louis Cabaret Conference Pro Track Faculty, industry connections & personalized industry feedback, exclusive Pro Track performance night, among other valuable tools for success.
In addition to comprehensive song performance coaching The Pro Track includes:
- Exclusive Pro Track public performance with each singer performing a 3 song cabaret set under the direction of the Conference Faculty
- Individualized feedback of above performance from national Industry Panel
- Career Development Strategies
- Developing the right marketing materials, websites and social media presence
- How to pursue work in performing arts centers and concert venues
- Session on recording and marketing a CD
- State of the Industry sessions with Industry Panel
- Resource networking with your St. Louis Cabaret Conference peers
- Demo reel footage of your pro track showcase set for your private use
The St. Louis Cabaret Conference Professional Track track is limited to select singers dedicated to year round professional development.
Professional Track Faculty:
Lead Faculty: Marilyn Maye ● Faith Prince ● Billy Stritch ● Tedd Firth
Guest Faculty: Christopher Denny ● Alex Rybeck ● Tim Schall ● Industry Panelists ● Michael Orland ● Jeff Harnar ● Peisha McPhee
Lead Faculty will offer master class instruction, in addition to directing you through your performance showcase sets. Guest Faculty will offer master class instruction and break out sessions.